Friday, December 22, 2017

Hope

Today I visited one of our family friends in the Coffey Park area of Santa Rosa, CA. The last time I was in this area I felt like an intruder and I kept my camera locked away in the car. This time I was invited and she was excited to show me her house. She was happy yet she had a touch of sadness as we looked around. For there were burned homes all around almost as far as you could see. Her home was one of nine homes that survived on her street. The first thing I noticed when I parked in front of her house were the toy soldier Christmas decorations across the street from her home. It was a sign of hope for future. God's blessings and comfort to all of the victims of the fire, chrisCanon T1i camera and Canon EF-S17-85mm lens. #TeamCanon

1 comment:

  1. Are they out looking for a way to help? Hope thanks be to God does spring back the human spirit, and may Grace take this area back to restoration through human love. Have a wonderful Christmas, Chris, and thank you for the joy and human context of your photography through this past year.

    ReplyDelete