Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Something Good Down There!

I've got too many irons in the fire at the moment! I got a good chunk of work done on a book I've been working on last night so I'm feeling pretty good. It's going to be a great book. But the house is falling apart around me right now and I've got to get my office cleaned up once again along with bunch of other things. Here is a simple image for today. I picked up this lichen covered branch as I drove up our road last night coming home. This morning I put the branch up next to the bird feeder and the Chestnut Backed Chickadees loved using it when they were coming in to the bird feeder. God's blessings upon you, chris This image was created with a Canon 7D MkII camera and a Cann EF 100-400mm f 4.5/5.6 L IS USM v.1 lens. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, F 8.0 at 1/500th of a sec. A Canon 550 EX flash was used for fill light set to -1 and 2/3rds stops. If you haven't got the photographers in your life a present yet please check out my book, Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography on amazon and other online book sellers. This book has gotten great reviews. Check it out.It is available in harbound and as an ebook https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Backyard-Photography-Chris-Hansen/dp/1937538559/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511985253&sr=8-1&keywords=secrets+of+backyard+bird+photography #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment