Friday, August 18, 2017

Ah My sweet Little Chickadee

Yesterday morning I spent about twenty minutes creating a new bird photography set up with an old stump and a new background of fall like colors. Luckily I found a can of yellow spray paint to touch up the background because the backdrop was starting to look a little dingy. I was surprised that with a new set up the action was pretty close to non stop with the Chestnut Backed Chickadees being the first visitors within minutes of me settling into the photoblind. The blind has seen better days and will be retired soon. The door zipper is broken and there are quite a few holes in the sides and roof. Luckily the birds don't seem to mind or care. They had a great time and so did I. Here is my favorite chickadee image from the morning. God's precious light and love to you, chrs This image was created with a Canon 7D MkII camera and a Tamron 150-600 G2 lens. The camerawas on a Manfrotto 055 XPROB pro tripod with a Bogen 3055 Ballhead. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 1600, F 8.0 at 1/250th of a sec.#TeamCanon,#WithMyTamron

No comments:

Post a Comment