Monday, June 5, 2017

Pair of Band-tailed Pigeons

I got off to a late start this morning and wasn't into the photoblind until eight o'clock. I also got outsmarted by the squirrels because I had forgotten set out a special feeder for them off to the side. Naturally because of this for the first half hour all I got visiting the bird feeder were squirrels. I climbed out of the blind and set a bowl of seed just for them. By then it was starting to get too bright for photography. Luckily the Band-tailed Pigeons started coming down from the trees and I was able to capture one nice image of a pair of them. May you have a blessed week, chris This image was created with a Canon 7D MkII and a Canon 100-400IS v.1 lens. The camera settings used were Manual Mode, ISO 200, F13.0 at 1/160th of a sec. Lighting was provided by four Canon 540 EZ flashes in 2'x 2' soft boxes. The flashes were set to 1/16th power.The camera was supported with a tripod. #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment