Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Snowy Day Grays

We have gone from snowy day jays to grays. Western Gray Squirrels that is. I had a blast photographing the squirrels in the snow on Sunday as they came the bird feeder for a snack. Often times I will give them their own feeder to keep them occupied. But not this time while it was snowing. I loved the way the snow clung to their fur and whiskers. What a visual treat! After having so much fun there were a lot of images to edit. In fact I'm still not done and I really need to take a break. Here are four images that I have really liked so far. I hope that your week is going well. God's precious love and blessings to all, chris These images were all created with a Canon 7D MkII and a TAMRON SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 lens with a Canon 550EX fill flash set to -2 stops. Camera settings varied. #teamcanon, #tamron,#takenwithmytamron, #canon

No comments:

Post a Comment