Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Little Bit of Yellow

I was working on creating the look of a bit spring time with this yellow set up from yesterday morning. I put up some yellow flowers next to the bird feeder and placed up some yellow back beyond the feeder so that it would be out of focus in the image at an F stop of F 8.0. I ended up with two really nice Chestnut Backed Chickadee images before I took a break. When I returned the squirrels had eaten half of the flowers and knocked down the rest. They also ate a hole in the side of the bird feeder for easier access to the bird seed. Such little rascals. Yesterday I gave them their own bowl of food and this time I forgot. After editing all of the images this one ended up being my top favorite. God's blessings upon your day, chris Lots of eights in the creation of this image. AV mode, ISO 800, F 8.0 at 1/80th of a sec. This image was made with a Canon 7D MkII and a TAMRON SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 lens at 350mm. #teamcanon, #tamron

No comments:

Post a Comment