Friday, March 3, 2017

In Garden Mode

Recently Roger Strickland shared an image he had found of a of a Blue Tit getting a drink from a water faucet. Well I don't have any European Blue Tits but I do have a lot of Chickadees. I decided to do a similar style image with more of a garden flair to it. The chickadee drinking image will have to wait until summer when I can put up my flashes for an extended period without fear of rain. Here is my garden version with flowers. May all of you have a great weekend. God bless, chris This image was created with a Canon 7D MkII and a Tamron 150-600mm G2 lens at 273mm. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, F 8.0 at 1/320th of a sec. I was going to be using fill flash but my batteries in the flash died just a few frames before this image was taken.#TeamCanon, #tamron

No comments:

Post a Comment