Saturday, April 1, 2017

4x5 Crown Graphic Press Camera

This is what newspaper photographers used to use up into the 1960s. Now that took some serious knowledge and talent. Back in the 1980s I made my first venture into owning a 4x5 camera when I bought this great 4x5 Crown Graphic press camera from Allen Jablonski a good friend of mine. The camera was originally owned by a professional photographer from Oregon. Sadly I forget the guys name. What was it Allen? In any case I moved on to a 4x5 field camera and created some beautiful images with it. It's been quite awhile since I have put any sheets of film through either one of them. Maybe it's time to break into that box of film in the fridge and do something! God's love and blessings upon your weekend, chris Image created with a Canon 7D and a Canon EFS 17-85mm lens at 41mm. AV mode, ISO 100, F13.0 at 1/6th of a sec. Subject placed on a black sweep with two LED light panels. One light on each side with blag flagging to keep light off of the background. #teamcanon

No comments:

Post a Comment