Friday, February 3, 2017

What to Do on a Rainy Day

It has been pouring off and on all morning long. During a brief break in the rain(it was still raining) I put up a new perch next to the bird feeder. My hoodie is still drying out. After putting up the perch I went back inside and waited for something to come along. I only had a short wait before one of the local Western Gray Squirrels came for a mid morning snack. It looked towards the camera to check out that clicking noise. This image was my favorite. Many of the others were blurry due to the slow shutter speed I was using. May you have a great weekend and God bless, chris This image was created with a Canon 7D MkII and a Canon 100-400 IS v.1 lens. the camera settings were AV mode, ISO 800, F 8.0 at 1/25th of a sec. #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment