Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Simple Jay

The past few storms have left our yard littered with broken off branches from the trees. Yesterday I grabbed a lichen and moss covered one off of our driveway and propped it up next to the bird feeder. Right away the birds started using it as a perch to get to the bird feeder. This morning I set up my camera on the window sill of our back bedroom with a ground pod and photographed them as they were getting ready to feed. After editing them there were three really nice images but ultimately this one was my favorite. I always love that over the shoulder look. God's light and love to all, chris
This image was created with a Canon 7D mkII and a Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens v.1 at 200mm. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, F 8.0 at 1/60th of a sec. #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment