Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Construction Remodel by Western Gray Construction Company

I will say one thing for Western Gray Squirrels is that they are a determined lot. I love my small knot hole feeder. It's perfect for small birds, chipmunks and even the Douglas Tree Squirrels. The opening size of the knothole is just perfect for them and it keeps the Jays and big squirrels out. Just recently I noticed that the Western Grays have rekindled their desire to get into the feeder. They have remodeled the outside of the opening to the knothole by chewing all they way around the edges of the opening. They have a long way to go before they will fit! Here is a Yellow Cheeked Chipmunk looking out from its newly remodeled feeder. God's love and blessings to all, chris Photographed with a Canon 7D mkII camera and a Canon 100-400 IS v.1 lens. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, F 8.0 at 1/25th of a sec. There wasn't a lot of light judging by my slow shutter speed. I have barely scratched the surface of my images from Scandinavia. I'm a bit intimidated by the shear volume of images. #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment