Saturday, December 3, 2016

From Out of Chaos

Straightening up the living room earlier this week I ran across Lenore's yarn box. While moving it the lid slipped off and I was gifted with seeing a riot of colors and textures hidden within. Hmmnn... I thought to myself that might make an interesting image. I grabbed my camera and a sturdy tripod and set to work. It took a few images to get what I wanted but I was happy with the result. It always amazes me that Lenore can create beautiful things from such a chaotic mess of yarn. Just the other night she crocheted a really cool hat. She told me that a woman complimented her on it when she was walking across the grocery store parking lot. It really makes me wonder how did human beings figure out to get wool from a sheep make it into yarn and then use funny looking stick like things to fashion clothing? From out of chaos to a thing of beauty. I think the Lord's hand is at work here. Have a great day and God bless, chris This image was created with a Canon 7D mkII and a Tamron 18-200mm lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment