Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Trying to Look Cute

The "Blasted Cat" is given supervised visits into the house to be petted and sit on the couch or at nighttime in our bedroom with the door shut. Her only other option is her little cat bed in our sunroom. At all other times she is allowed out during the daytime and we bring her in at night so that she doesn't meet the fate of two of our previous pets as Cougar food. Today during her daily visit she decided the couch wasn't comfortable enough and she bolted up to our bedroom. By the time I caught up with her she had made herself quite comfortable on our bed and she was trying to look as cute as possible so she could stay there. I grabbed my camera to document this behavior before I brought her back downstairs where she belonged. May you have a blessed Thanksgiving, chris Image created with a Canon 7D mkII and a Tamron 18-200mm lens. Handheld. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, f 5.0 at 1/320th of a sec.

2 comments:

  1. Love this fellow mammalian! Thanks, Chris.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment, Bruce. I call her the "Blasted Cat" because she is always messing up my photography. This morning I was trying to capture some chipmunk images and she caught one and brought it into our sunroom. Luckily I heard the ruckus and I was able to help set the hapless creature free. She wasn't happy.

      Delete