Friday, November 11, 2016

Squirrel and a Logo

OK I'll admit it. I wasn't feeling very creative on Wednesday morning. I had photographed a Douglas Tree Squirrel on a stump in our backyard and I was surfing around looking for something interesting and creative. I found a website that would design and create a custom signature logo for photographers at forty- nine bucks a pop! Really forty- nine dollars for a signature? I looked at some of their samples and thought. Hmmmnn... I could do that with my medium computer skills. I searched online for some tutorials on how to create your own signature logo. After about half an hours work I had my own custom signature brush. So I guess with that much labor forty- nine bucks really isn't that bad! Enjoy your day and have a blessed weekend, chris This image was created with a Canon 7DmkII and a Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens propped on our back bedroom window sill.The camra settings used were AV mode, ISO 1600, f 5.6 at 1/100th of a sec.

2 comments:

  1. Muy buena fotografía.
    Nitidez y ausencia de ruido a pesar del ISO alto.
    Me gustó.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice logo! Squirrel pic is nice too. :-) I have a pretty plain logo. I should play more as well.

    ReplyDelete