Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Last Flower in the Vase

Late last night I awoke to the patter of rain on the roof top. This morning it was still going strong. It's such a lovely sound! A good day for indoor projects. When I came downstairs the vase on the book shelf had one last flower that was still standing upright. Perfect subject for an indoor day! I grabbed my camera, macro lens, tripod and an LED work light. I photographed the flower head with the light off to the left side of the blossom. Simple flower for a rainy day. God's precious love to all, chris Photographed with a Canon 7D mkII and a 100mm macro lens. Supported with a Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod and a Bogen 3055 heavy duty ballhead. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, F 10.0 at 1/40th of a sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment