Thursday, June 9, 2016

Morning Snapshots

When I woke up this morning the fog had rolled in over the ridge top last night from the coast. The forest must have been sighing with pleasure. I grabbed my camera and a wide angle lens and took a walk down the ridge from our house. I was hoping for some angel's breath (Crepuscular rays) but the fog was just a little bit too thick. Here are a couple of snap shots I found along the way. God's love and blessings to all, chris both images created with a hand held and braced Canon 7D and a Canon EF-s-10-22 wide angle zoom lens at 10mm. Camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, f 16.0 at 1/30th and 1/25th of a sec.

1 comment:

  1. The red thing is pretty, is that a flower of some type? Love fog, we don't get much, always too hot and dry.

    ReplyDelete