Friday, May 6, 2016

My Favorite Little Bird in Yellow

Of the small birds I would have to say that the Oak Titmouse comes close to the top as being my favorite. It's in a tie with the Calliope Hummingbird. But that is like comparing apples and oranges so I would have to say that the little Oak Titmice are my favorite. They seem to have such a great little heart and soul. This morning one kept coming over and over into the bird feeder. This gave me plenty of opportunity to work at getting just the image that I wanted. After editing the images this afternoon there were some very clear favorites but this one topped the the rest by far. Great eye contact and composition along with a nice uncluttered background to set the bird off rather nicely. I hope that you have a great weekend. God's love and blessings to all, chris This image was taken with a Canon EOS 7D with a Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens at 210mm. Camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, F 8.0 at 1/2,500th of a sec.

1 comment:

  1. I love Titmice as well though we don't have the Oak type here. Just a beautiful image with all the yellow!

    ReplyDelete