Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Little Lake Valley

This afternoon after what seemed to be endless errands in the big city of Ukiah (DMV you were great!) I headed out into the Little Lake Valley to restock my bird feeders. Along the way I looked for a good spot to photograph the California Poppies as there were some decent puffy white clouds in the sky. Passing the Persico Ranch I noticed a pretty good spot next to the road above their pond. I pulled off the edge of the road to park and then I looked for cars to prevent myself from being run over. I laid down on the pavement to get a nice low angle so I could photograph over the fence. I love the resulting image. God's love and blessings to all, chris Image created with a Canon 7D and a Canon EFS 17-85mm lens at 30mm. Camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 400, F 16.0 at 1/200th of a sec. #TeamCanon

2 comments: