Thursday, April 7, 2016

Back From a Mini Vacation

I took some days off for a mini vacation and now my brother Eric who is a wildlife photographer is visiting from Colorado. Yesterday we went out to the Little Lake Valley to do some bird photography. He got a few images of birds that he hadn't photographed before. There wasn't anything new for me but I had a great time spending time with my brother. This was my favorite image from the morning. Here is a White Breasted Nuthatch in a classic pose. God's love and blessings to all, chris

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So nice of you to drop by and leave a comment, Weronika Śmiecińska. Thank you very much.

      Delete
  2. Was wondering where you were. :-) Glad you had a good time. Lovely image! I just love these birds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shelly. It was nice to show my brother around where we live as he has taken me many times to some of his favorite spots in Rocky Mountain National Park.

      Delete