Friday, March 18, 2016

More Birds for the On the Fence Series

With spring just around the corner I went out to the Burris Ranch earlier this week and filled up all of my bird feeders in the old garden area on the ranch. My blind there is looking pretty tattered though it is still usable as attested by the images I created with it this morning. When I pulled up to the ranch the birds were flying in and out of the garden giving me great promise of a good session to come. Sure enough there were birds using the feeder within minutes after I settled into the photoblind. Here are some more images from the garden fence. I had a wonderful time with all of the birds starting to put on there spring time colors. I was able to photograph one male Goldfinch and several House Finches, two males and one female. God's light and love to all, chris All images created with a Canon 7D and a Tamron 150-600mm lens. Camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, F 8.0. shutter speeds varied. The camera was supported with a Manfrotto 190 XPROB tripod with a Bogen 3055 heavy duty ballhead. #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment