Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Another Rainy Day

Today there have been rain showers off and on all day with little breaks in between where the sun is shining and I can see snow on the Mendocino Mountain Range to the east. Thank you Lord for this gift of rain! Right now as I am typing it is hailing out. Luckily my pick up is parked under the trees. This afternoon I set up a feeder next to the old Redwood top and the birds started coming to the feeder before I even made it indoors. I ended up photographing Dark Eyed Juncos for about twenty minutes but it gave me plenty of images to work with. Here are my three favorites. All images were created with a Canon EOS 7D and a Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens. Camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, at F 8.0 shutter speeds varied. The camera was supported by a Bogen 3055 Heavy duty ballhead with a ground pod on our bedroom window sill.

No comments:

Post a Comment