Saturday, February 20, 2016

Blasted Cat!

This morning just after I let Papaya (The Blasted Cat) out I saw her sitting like a queen on one of the benches in our front yard. She was looking out over her domain to see if anything was amiss so she could command that it be corrected to meet her royal needs. I quickly walked back into the house and grabbed my camera and a telepphoto lens. I was prayed that she would stay there for awhile looking out over her kingdom. Luckily she was still there when I returned. I braced the camera against the door sill and made several images of her. This one was my favorite. Blessings upon your weekend, chris Image created with a Canon 7D and a Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD at 250mm, AV mode,ISO 1600, F 8.0 at 1/500th of a sec.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Indeed it is, Unknown. Thank you for stopping in for a look and commenting.

      Delete
  2. The Creator knows good company :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed he does. Somehow he has chosen me for the blasted cat. She gives me a lot more in the way of comfort than I give her. Thank you Lord for the blasted cat!

      Delete