Thursday, January 28, 2016

With Pure Abandon

I love to watch birds take a bath when they think no one is watching. They really let go for a little while with pure abandon. Then they suddenly stop and pop back to reality to check and see that they are safe. I think about my own walk in life. It's very similar. There are times when I let go with that same release. Then I have to mess it up and start thinking. When I do that then I'm back to the reality of my own world again. My moments, minutes, hours and days are so much better when I turn them over to God. Live a life of pure abandon. God's light and love to all, chris All images created with a Canon 7D and a Tamron 150-600mm lens. Camera was supported on a window ledge with a ground pod and a Bogen 3055 heavy duty ballhead. Camera settings used, AV mode, ISO 1600, F 8.0 shutter speeds varied.

No comments:

Post a Comment