Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Those Cute Little Juncos

Today we got a little break from the rains. There were a few scattered showers but it didn't rain this afternoon giving me the opportunity to photograph some Dark Eyed Juncos for about a half an hour in the backyard. I set up a lichen covered branch next to the bird feeder for the birds to land on. It was pretty dark out with the clouds overhead so I was forced to use a pretty high ISO of 1600 with my lens wide open at F 5.6. With the shadowy forest in the background I came away with some pretty nice images. This one was my favorite. God's light and love to all, chris Image created with a Canon 7D on a Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod with a Bogen Heavy duty ballhead. I used a Canon 100-400 IS lens at 300mm. Camera settings used were Manual Mode, ISO 1600, F 5.6 at 1/500th of a sec. #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment