Saturday, January 9, 2016

Serious Scenic Blues

I spent another day mostly indoors. I did squeeze in a walk with the dog out front. I'm starting to go a little stir crazy. The contractor is getting close to finishing the hardwood floors. It looks like probably only one more day. He had to stop early today because his rubber mallet for putting the floorboards in broke. Luckily it broke only about half an hour before his usual quitting time. Later on I was watching a movie on Netflix and Annika yelled out, "Dad you gotta see this sky!" Well that got my attention because Annika has a good eye for seeing images. Sure enough the sky was a deep shade of blue in contrast to the bright white patches of snow on the peaks of the Mendocino Range. It was a serious case of the blues. I grabbed my camera and put on a telephoto lens and made some images of it. This one was my favorite. Image created with a Canon 7D and a Canon 100-400 IS lens. God's precious light and love to you, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment