Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Portrait of Squirrel

Yesterday while photographing the Steller's Jays I had the privilege of photographing a little female Douglas Tree Squirrel that came to the bird feeder. I have a really big soft spot for small mammals. Whenever I'm at a wildlife refuge, state or national park I'm the guy you will see photographing the cottontail while everyone else is photographing the elk. While I do photograph the elk and the bison but I really prefer the more intimate interactions with the smaller animals.God's love and blessings to you, chris This image was created with a Canon 7D and a Canon 100-400IS lens at 320mm. Camera settings used were,Av mode, ISO 800, F 5.6 at 1/100th of a sec. The camera was on a Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod with a Bogen Ballhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment