Friday, December 4, 2015

Garlic or Waiting for the Rain to Clear

I awoke to a glorious gray day. We really need the rain here in Northern California so it's a good thing. While making breakfast I was contemplating what to photograph as I puttered about the kitchen. Then I spotted the garlic bowl. Hmmnnn... that might make a simple still life. I searched through the bowl and grabbed the three most decent ones and a single clove. I arranged them on a cutting board in window light and photographed them with an off white background. After cropping the image down into a panorama I think it looks pretty cool. Hopefully there will be a break in the weather this afternoon so I can do some bird photography in the backyard. I've got an image all planned out. God bless and have a wonderful day, chris image created with a Canon 7D and a Canon EF-s-17-85mm lens at 56mm on a Manfrotto 055 XPROB tripod with a Bogen ballhead. Camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 400, F 18.0 at .60 sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment