Wednesday, November 18, 2015

No Bird Day

Last night I created a new set up for the birds in the backyard. This morning after sitting in the photoblind for a long time there were very few birds to be seen. Even the hummingbirds were reluctant to use their feeders. First thing I did was to capture the blasted cat when I saw her and put her into the house. That resulted in the minor improvement of one bird coming to the bird feeder but not to the nice perch I had set up for it. After that nothing. Then the fog rolled in which is usually a good thing. Still no birds. Possibly there is a hawk hanging around up in the trees? I went over to my Mom's house and stacked some wood for her and on the return trip I stopped and photographed a young first year Blacktail Deer in nice light on the forests edge. Then I took a walk down our road photographing the forest and later on a leaf. It's still foggy and there aren't any birds calling. It's a good day to sit by the fire and read a book. God's love and blessings to all of you, chris All images created with a Canon 7D and a Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens. #TeamCanon,#CanonBringIt

No comments:

Post a Comment