Friday, November 20, 2015

Country Roads

One of the things that I really love about living in a rural area is that photographic opportunities abound. Anywhere outside of the city limits of the town of Willits is in the country. Yesterday I drove down into town and headed north and within minutes I was out in the country. Of course you have to take into account Willits isn't very big. Mention it to most anyone outside of the area and they haven't got a clue as to where it is. Either that or they will mix it up with Willows over in the Central Valley of California. I had a really nice drive. I missed the peak of the fall colors but I still found patches of color here and there. I did a nice loop of country roads that took me in a big circle back to where I started. Enjoy the images and have a blessed day, chris All images were created with a Canon 7D and a Canon EF-s-10-22mm lens or a Tamron 150-600mm lens. #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment