Friday, September 18, 2015

One More for the Old Garden Gate Series

Late this afternoon I spent close to two hours waiting in the backyard photoblind for a Steller's Jay to come down to the bird feeder. Aren't birds supposed to be nice to you on your birthday? The lighting started going pretty fast and my shutter speeds dropped below a thirtieth of a second. One Jay finally dropped down and I took as many images as I could. After editing them I found one that I really liked. Please enjoy one more for the old garden gate series. God's love and blessings to all, chris This image was created with a Canon 7D and a Tamron 150-600mm lens at 213mm on a Manfrotto tripod with a Bogen ballhead. Camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, F 8.0 at 1/15th of a sec. #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment