Saturday, August 29, 2015

Rainy Day Jay

We awoke this morning to the soft patter of rain on the roof. Thank you Lord for the rain! When I finally crawled out of bed the rain had stopped and the sun was just starting to poke through for some really beautiful light. I grabbed my camera and went out to my backyard photoblind and sat in the blind for about forty five minutes. The Steller's Jays that visited the bird feeder were all suffering from bad hair days from the rain. I loved the mussed up look. This one was my favorite. This image was created with a Canon 7D and a Canon 100-400 IS lens at 275mm. camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, F 8.0 at 1/160th of a sec. Camera was supported on a Manfrotto 190 XPROB tripod with a Bogen 3055 heavy duty Ballhead. God's precious light and love to all, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment