Friday, July 10, 2015

Catching Up on the Birds

I'm getting caught up now that I can upload images directly to my main computer. Last week I had two great mornings with the birds out in my photoblind in the Little Lake Valley of Northern California. There were a lot of birds and I had a great time photographing them. Editing images isn't as much fun but it is a necessary part of photographic process. Here are my favorite four images from those two days. All these images were created with a Canon 7D and a Tamron 150-600 mm lens. I prefer shooting with a zoom lens over a straight telephoto lens because it makes bird images much, much easier to compose with. Especially when you are photographing from a photoblind and it is difficult to change your position relative to your subjects. The camera was on a tripod and was in AV mode with an ISO of 800. Shutter speeds and F stops varied. Enjoy the images and God's blessings to you, chris #TeamCanon Please check out, "Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography", on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Backyard-Photography-Chris-Hansen/dp/1937538559

No comments:

Post a Comment