Saturday, June 27, 2015

Oh Deery Me!

My number one son reported to me this week that my pick up wasn't shifting well and that it had stalled out a couple of times at stop signs. So yesterday morning we had to drop it off at Cal's Garage for repairs. On the trip home I thought it would be a great idea to look for some deer as I haven't photographed any for some time now. I found one deer running down the middle of the road. Nope that one didn't work out. Later on I spotted a doe and two fawns. The fawns were so darn cute. But they took off up into the forest as soon as I got close. Around the next turn as luck would have it there was a doe resting on the side of the road. She didn't even hardly blink when I drove by. I went up to the next side road and turned around and drove back and parked across the road from her. I focused the camera on her face and waited for her to turn and look at the camera. After numerous tries I had my image! Just after I pulled away I saw her in my rear view mirror get up and walk into the forest. I guess she was tired of being bugged. God's love and blessings to all, chris Image created with a Canon 7D and a Tamron 150-600 mm lens at 309mm. Camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 400, F 5.6 at 1/100th of a sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment