Saturday, June 13, 2015

Morning Reflection

This morning I made sure I was up and out to the photoblind before the sun was even up to beat the heat. Even the mosquitoes weren't too bad this morning. After filling the feeders and settling in I sat back to wait. Being in the blind always gives me lots of time to think ponder and pray. This morning was no exception and the Lord and I had some good conversations. There are many things in my life I need to change and there are plenty of others where I need to keep on doing what I am doing and stay the course. Photography this morning was a lot of fun once the birds started coming in to feed. I was working hard to get a good clean reflection in the water set up I had created. I have a lot of ones with chopped off feet, tails,beaks and even heads. This one of the Band-tailed Pigeon was one of my favorites of the ones I really liked. Note there are no chopped off parts on this one! God's precious love to all, chris Please check out my book, "Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography" to see how this water feature and image were created. https://www.rockynook.com/shop/photography/secrets-of-backyard-bird-photography/ This image was created with a Canon 7D and a A Canon 100-400 IS lens. AV mode,ISO 800,F 5.6 at 1/800th of a sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment