Friday, June 26, 2015

Morning at the Waterhole

I have spent the last couple of mornings in the backyard photographing the Band-tailed Pigeons and Steller's Jays along with the occasional squirrel when they came to drink at the large water feature I put up next to my photoblind. It's so cool to see them so close and at eye level. I just love the intimate feel of the images. Enjoy the images and have a great day. May God bless and protect you, chris All images created with a Canon 7D and a Canon 100-400 IS lens and two Canon 540 EZ flashes. If you are interested in creating your own water feature please check out Chapter Nine of my book, "Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography" on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Backyard-Photography-Chris-Hansen/dp/1937538559

No comments:

Post a Comment