Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My Photoblind Buddy

Most of the time I'm photographing from my photoblind my faithful companion Badger is asleep in a ball near my feet. Before heading out he is the one dancing around me ready to head out the door for whatever great adventure lies ahead. He is a good distraction for whenever the photography gets slow, always willing to nuzzle up to my hand for a gentle pet. Here he is yesterday after a long session in the blind waiting very patiently for me to finish cleaning up and restocking the bird feeders. May you have a blessed day, chris Image created with a Canon 7D and a Tamron 150-600 at 182mm handheld. AV mode,ISO 800,F 8.0 at 1 320th of a sec.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Judy especially since I know you are a dog lover!

      Delete
  2. Great photo! Your dog is gorgeous! I found your blog via "Blogs of Note" I love your photography! Your wildlife photography is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for such a nice comment, Whitney. Enjoy the blog.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete