Saturday, January 24, 2015

Watching the World Pass By

Yesterday morning I spent a short amount of time out in my photoblind in the Little Lake Valley. The day before I had put up a new bird feeder as I haven't been out there in a couple of months. No birds came to check it out so it looks like I'll have to give them a few more days to find it. Up on the hill behind my blind there is an old farm implement. It sits there on that little rise watching the world slowly pass by underneath it. Many years back when I first started photographing there it had a rusted steel seat on it. Now that has been knocked off and is lying on the ground beside it. Ever so slowly it is rusting away into the ground. Something to ponder and think about. Gods love and tender blessings, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment