Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Random Images From the Wedding

I have done a couple of weddings for relatives as a favor but it is not something that I enjoy doing. I get asked fairly frequently to photograph weddings. It always surprises people when I tell them that I don't do weddings and that there are a lot of photographers that don't. It's a specialized skill and I admire photographers that shoot them. It's a lot of fun to photograph at a wedding and not be the wedding photographer and have the pressure of having to get that image. I'll leave that up to the wedding photographers. Many of them are really good at what they do. So if you are looking for a wedding photographer go check out the work of Emily Matheson https://www.facebook.com/pages/Emily-Matheson-Photography/130566483673569 In the mean time enjoy some of my random images from the wedding. God bless, chris

1 comment:

  1. Hello friend!! I loved your wedding pictures. Well, I am also looking for professional photographer for my wedding event. Actually, I want to book Wedding location in Chicago. But before that, I want to discuss with photographer regarding the venue. Do you work in Chicago as well or not?

    ReplyDelete