Saturday, January 10, 2015

Couple of Cloudy Day Birds

Last night I put up a new feeder and a perch. This morning the dog woke me up at a quarter until five. What's up with that? I tried to go back to sleep with little success. I tossed and turned and then got up and watched a cloudy sunrise. When it got light enough to photograph I went out and sat in the photoblind. There were Chestnut Backed Chickadees and Steller's Jays my normal winter visitors coming into the feeder. I had a wonderful time and so did the birds. Here are my favorite images from this morning. God bless, chris Image created with a Canon 7D and a Canon 100-400 IS lens

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunningly shots and perfect composition my friend. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you very much for the compliment, Marie Flutterby!

    ReplyDelete