Friday, October 31, 2014

Part of the Fall Color Series

Wednesday morning I was out in the photoblind in the yard adding some images to my fall color series. It's a series of images with birds and fall color in the background. A nice Douglas Tree Squirrel thrown in for good measure. I am really behind on editing images right now. I still have a weeks worth of editing to catch up on. It just takes time. Here for your viewing pleasure are a Steller's Jay, Chestnut Backed Chickadee, Dark Eyed Junco and a Douglas Tree Squirrel. Enjoy your weekend and God bless, chris All images created with a Canon 7D and a Canon 100-400 IS lens, Manfrotto 055PROBX tripod and an 3055 Bogen ballhead. If you are interested learning more about bird photography like this please check out my new book. "Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography" on Amazon and other online book sellers. http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Backyard-Photography-Chris-Hansen/dp/1937538559

4 comments:

  1. Perfect nature shots I just love them all I don't have a fave because they're ALL my favorite.

    Just Fluttering Around

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Nice to have you stop in for a look, Krzysztof. Thank you for the comment.

      Delete