Saturday, July 19, 2014

RED!

As you can see I'm still in flower mode. This morning when I got up I noticed that the flowers Lenore had placed on the table had a beautiful red one mixed in amongst them. It didn't take me long to grab my camera,macro lens, black background, white reflector and a single studio light with a snoot on it. Within a few minutes I had it set up and I was working over that poor little flower. When processing the images just after midnight this one was my favorite of the bunch. May God love and bless you, chris Camera Equipment Used- Canon 7D,100 mm macro Lens, Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod with a Bogen 3055 Ballhead,Alien Bee 1600 Studio Flash with a snoot. Camera Settings- AV mode, ISO 400, F Stop F13.0.0, Shutter Speed of 1/200th of a second. "Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography" by J. Chris Hansen available on Amazon and other fine book sellers.

2 comments:

  1. This picture is so very beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you stopping in for a look and commenting Cheri-Ann. Thank you very much for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete