Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Easy Rider

Sometimes it is fun to push yourself out of your normal envelope. This morning was a good example of that. I'm not a motorcycle photographer but today I gave it a good try. My daughter Annika's friend Royce recently rebuilt a 1985 250cc Honda Rebel Motorcycle. The bike was pretty trashed and over many, many months he restored it into a pretty nice bike. Seeing him riding it around sparked an idea in me. This morning we got together as a group and went out and photographed Royce and his bike using my pick up as the camera truck. Annika and I took turns driving and photographing while Royce rode the bike. We ended up getting some pretty nice images that I think Royce will cherish. May God bless you and hold you, chris Images were created with a canon 50D and a Canon 28-105 lens. Camera was set to AV mode, ISO 200, F stops and shutter speeds varied.

No comments:

Post a Comment