Thursday, July 10, 2014

Cast a Little Light on It

I haven't posted any blog entries for the past few days as we were on a short trip to Chico, CA. It was nice to be over in the Central Valley enjoying the heat. One evening we ventured out for some frozen yogurt. While I was waiting for Lenore and Annika to finish eating their yogurt I began photographing the cars going by the yogurt place. All of the images I was creating were coming out OK. Just as we were standing up to leave I noticed a bicycle taxi coming down the street with some bright blue flashing lights. Very quickly I ran back to the bench where we were sitting and recomposed an image. I clicked the shutter and waited for the little taxi to go by. I just love the blue light streaks from the taxi. God's light and love to all, chris Image created with a Canon 7D and a Canon 10-22mm lens at 21mm Camera Settings Used- Manual mode,ISO 100, F8.0 at a shutter speed of 4 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment