Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Young Buck

This morning I was up and at'em just after five. I wanted to find some deer before they bedded down for the day and they are too hard to find. I checked my favored spots and I found one nervous young buck right beside the road. He was unsure if he should bolt or just keep on feeding. Luckily for me he decided to hold and I was able to photograph him out the car window before he decided to take off. Later on I spotted some twin fawns but they were wise to the ways of the world and they were gone off into the woods in a matter of seconds. A beautiful way to start the morning. God's love and blessings to all, chris Camera Equipment Used- Canon 7D and a EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM at 200mmm. Camera Settings Used- AV Mode, ISO 400,F 5.0 at 1/800th of a sec.

1 comment: