Monday, May 19, 2014

On a Mission

This morning I was up and around before seven. I was on a mission to get my computer repaired in the big city. Living in the country has on big disadvantage. It's hard to buy certain things or get them repaired. In this case I had to journey down to the Santa Rosa area to get my Mac dropped off for repairs. The bad news is that it is going to most likely cost more to get my computer repaired than it would cost me to build a brand new PC from scratch! Are you listening Apple? I ended up going shopping afterwards and didn't get home until late in the afternoon. Here is a Yellow Spotted Centipede I picked up from the front driveway. God's love and blessings to all, chris
Camera Equipment and settings- Canon 7D and a 100 mm Macro lens. AV mode ISO 400, F5.6 Shutter speed 1/200th of a sec.. Scorpion Two Alien Bee 1600 studio flashes with 30 x 60 inch softboxes. Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod with a Bogen 3055 Ballhead

No comments:

Post a Comment