Friday, May 9, 2014

Back to the Backyard

Yesterday I worked on removing my photoblind and feeders from the back patio to a spot deeper into our backyard. Summer time is coming and it's not very nice having bird seed all over the patio. I had to clear a few bushes to get a little more light but it will be a little more secluded and have less interruptions. This morning I put the new spot to the test and it worked pretty well. There are a few bright spots in my background that I'm going to have to eliminate but other than that it's really nice. While battling the gray squirrels I photographed Dark Eyed Juncos, Chipmunks,Steller's Jays and a couple of Band-tailed Pigeons. Overall a pretty nice morning. God's love to all, chris Camera Equipment Used- Canon 7D, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens, Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod with a Bogen 3055 Ballhead. Camera Settings- AV mode, ISO 400,F stop and a shutter speed varied. http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Backyard-Photography-Chris-Hansen/dp/1937538559

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, I love the Steller's Jays too. They are an often times under appreciated bird.

    ReplyDelete