Wednesday, April 30, 2014

F.R.O.G.

Today was a "Fully Rely On God" kind of day. Shouldn't every day be that? I ended up in emergency with a full blown anxiety attack thinking I was having a heart attack. No heart problems though they do want to do a follow up. I'm OK just need to see my GP to get my blood sugars looked at and do a stress ekg test. I had planned on doing some bird photography out in the Little Lake Valley this morning. Obviously that was out. When I got home from the hospital I found a Pacific Tree Frog in front of our garage. So here he is. Thank you Lord for this day, chris Camera Equipment Used- Canon 7D, 100 mm Macro Lens, Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod with a Manfrotto/Bogen 3055 ballhead. Camera Settings- AV Mode,ISO 400,F 5.0 at 1/20th of a sec.

6 comments:

  1. This is by far one of my favorite pictures on your blog! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're doing okay, and amazing picture! I love little tree frogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed I'm doing much better, Isabelle Zita. My healtth is improving with a good diet and working out more.

      Delete
  3. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always nice to have a new follower Skyline Spirit. Welcome to my almost daily photoblog.

      Delete