Friday, March 21, 2014

Withdrawals

I felt like I was going into withdrawals not having done much bird photography in the backyard lately. Yesterday morning I set about making a new set up in the backyard. I found a dead cone flower seed head that was a perfect perch for the Chestnut Backed Chickadees. It took them awhile to find it but once they did they started making regular trips to it. This gave me plenty of opportunities to photograph them between clean up chores around the house. I had a really nice time. This image was my favorite from the series. God's blessings to all of you, chris
Camera equipment used- Canon 7D and a Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens at 390mm, Mounted on a ground pod on the window sill with a Manfrott/Bogen 3055 Ballhead. Camera settings used-AV mode,ISO 400,F5.6 at 1/1,000 th of a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment