Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Humboldt Part One

On Monday morning I ventured to Humboldt County to drop Jay off at school. He was really too busy with classes to socialize or do much with me so I had plenty of time for some photography. I worked my way northward from Arcata,CA to just past Trinidad for a visit to Patrick's Point State Park. Along the way between rain showers I photographed a rainbow that looked like a painting and some of the surf pounded rocks. I visited Agate Beach to look for Agates (I found some small ones). I played around all day around the beach photographing a wide variety of scenics and other small things. Towards dusk I went up to Wedding Rock where I stayed for the sundown until well after dark photographing the rocks, waves and scenics and even a Coast Guard Helicopter on patrol. It was a splendid day. God's love and blessings to all, chris Photographed with a Canon 7D

2 comments:

  1. I am very impressed, places, and your talent. Long exposure times gave a beautiful tonality and color of these images. Beautiful divisions of frames. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment, Krzysztof Mikunda. I really appreciate your comment because I do work at it.

    ReplyDelete