Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cute Little Guy

This morning the little cat Papaya didn't help my photography one bit. Before heading out to the photoblind I made sure that the little white demon was locked up in the house. After settling into the blind the birds and one chipmunk started coming into the bird feeders. I was looking forward to a great morning of bird photography. Suddenly all of the activity stopped. I thought there must be a hawk so I started looking up into the trees to see if I could spot it. Then I heard a rustling noise down by my feet. There was Papaya! I picked her up and brought her back to the house. A few minutes later she was back outside and heading for the bird feeder with Annika hot on her heels trying to capture her. Annika brought her back inside and I thought everything was going to work out just fine. Less than ten minutes later I heard Lenore call out. "Sorry!" Sure enough there was Papaya again. I gave up.Here is my simple offering; a really cute chipmunk that came to the bird feeders right after I got in the blind. May God bless your lives, chris Camera Equipment Used- Canon 7D, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens @300 mm, Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod with a 3055 Ballhead. Camera Settings- AV mode, ISO 400, F5.6,Shutter speed 1/200th of a sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment